Kuttu/Singhare ka Parantha
2 cups kuttu/Singhare ka atta/buckwheat flour
2 potatoes boiled, peeled and mashed
2 Green chillies chopped( depends on your spice level)
Sendha namak(Rock salt) according to taste
2-3 tbsp Chopped cilantro (If you eat in fasting of navratri)
1 tbsp oil for dough
Warm water to make dough
Oil/Ghee for cooking
- In a bowl mix flour, mashed potatoes, green chillies, sendha namak, cilantro and 1 tbsp oil.
Mix them nicely till you get semi bread crumbs.
- Slowly start adding warm water and make a dough.(Make sure you don't put too much of water at one shot and dough should not be very soft as it becomes more soft and smooth because of potatoes in it after some time)
Leave the dough for half n hour. You can cover it with cling foil.
- Now start making the parantha. Make small balls out of the dough, sprinkle some dry flour and roll them with help of rolling pin. Keep it little thick as compared to regular roti.
- Place the paratha on hot tawa.
- And cook it by applying ghee/oil or butter on both sides.
- Cook till both sides turn light golden brown.
- Serve it with aloo subzi, raita or cheese tomato.
You can leave a comment here: