Sabudana and Singhara Ladoo
1½ cup Singhara Atta/Water Chestnut Flour
1½ cup Sabudana Atta/Sago Flour
½ cup + 2 tbsp ghee
1 to 1½ Cup Shakar/Sugar Powder (I used shakar which is powdered jaggery, it gives better texture and color.
And quantity depends on how much sweet you prefer)
1 cup Chopped dry fruits (Raisins, almonds, cashews etc)
½ tsp cardamom powder
- Roast sabudana in a pan on medium flame until it turns light golden brown.
- It takes approximately 25 minutes.
- Remove it from the flame and let it cool. Once sabudana cools down grind it to powder in mixer grinder.
- Heat ghee in a wok and add Singhara and sabudana flour. keep stirring it on medium flame to avoid burning and roast till it turns golden brown in color.
- Now remove it from flame. And let the temperature of flour go down to warm and handy.
- Add sugar/shakar, cardamom powder and dry fruits.( Don't add sugar when mixture is hot).
- Mix it nicely and start making ladoos. Take the mixture in your palm and start pressing in a round shape to form ladoos. If you feel its not binding you can use till warm ghee to bind.
- Yummy navtras special ladoos are ready to eat. You can store them in air tight containers.
You can leave a comment here: