Chocolate dipped Strawberries
1 Pack of Large Strawberries with leaves
6 Ounces dark Chocolate chips or small pieces from block chocolate
6 Ounces white Chocolate
2 Zip lock bags
Waxed paper or parchment paper
Candy sprinkles or colored sugar (Anything to coat strawberries)
- Wash strawberries properly and keep them aside to dry. Make sure there are dry else
chocolate coating might not set properly.
- In small microwave bowls melt the chocolate. Put it in microwave for around 30 seconds. Stir it well and give another 10-15 seconds.
Make sure all chocolate chips melt nicely if needed give another 10 seconds.
- Repeat the same process for melting both dark and white chocolate in separate bowls.
- Scoop one tbsp of each melted chocolate in each zip lock bags and cut the tip slightly.
- Place the candy sprinkles in a small plate.
- Line a plate with wax or parchment paper.
- Now hold the strawberries careful from stem and dip them in melted chocolate.You can dip in any of the chocolate to make ti as your base color.
- Twist the strawberry just a bit while removing from chocolate to let the excess chocolate drip back into the bowl.
Lay the coated strawberries into the lined plate.
- If you are decorating with sprinkles roll the strawberry in candy sprinkle before the chocolate coat dries and than lay them in plate
- To make drizzle line strawberries, after the base coat of chocolate on strawberries dry out,
you can make lines with the cone(zip lock bag cone).
- Refrigerate the strawberries for some time before serving.
You can leave a comment here: