Double chocolate and mango pops
Chocolate cake (5 minutes in microwave)
1 cup mango pulp
White chocolate for decoration
- Bake chocolate cake (Preffered one day in advance or after baking and cooling ,keep in fridge for 2 to 3 hours).
- Crumble the cake nicely.
- Now add mango pulp to the crumbled cake.
- Mix it nicely and you will get a sticky dough .
- Make small balls with the dough.
- Let the balls rest on cookie sheet for an hour in fridge.
- Melt dark chocolate using double boiler process.
- Dip the balls in chocolate and let them set.
- Now melt white chocolate, pipe it in icing bag and decorate the balls.
- Double chocolate and mango pops are ready.
You can leave a comment here: