with Vanilla frosting
1 cup all purpose flour (Maida)
2 oz butter (room temperature)
1 cup sugar
3-4 tbsp Oil
¼ cup milk (room temperature)
¾ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
3 tsp cocoa powder
3-4 drops of vanilla Essence
Vanilla heavy whipped cream
- Whisk butter, sugar and eggs in mixing bowl till light and fluffy.
- Add milk and vanilla essence and mix.
- Sieve flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a bowl.
- Now start adding dry ingredients into the egg mixture .
- Add half of it, mix and than add rest of the dry ingredients. Now add 4 tbsp of oil into the batter.
- Now take your muffin tray or cups.
- Bake them in pre-heated oven for around 20- 25 minutes. (It took me 23 minutes).
- Insert a tooth pick to check if they are done. Your tooth pick should come out clean.
- Let them cool for 15 minutes.
- Your chocolate cupcakes are ready .You can eat them as such and store them for 4 -5 days .
- They really come out very spongy and yummy.
- You can also do the icing with whipped cream the way I did.
You can leave a comment here: