Choco Chips Cookies
½ cup Butter
¾ cup Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1½ cup All Purpose Flour/Maida
½ tsp Baking Soda
2-3 tbsp milk
¼ tsp Salt(If using salted butter than no need for extra salt)
1 cup Chocolate Chips(I used combination of choco chips and raisins)
- Beat butter,sugar and vanilla essence together until creamy.
- Mix dry ingredients -flour, baking soda and salt. Sieve them.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of milk if mixture is too dry
- Now add the choco chips and raisins. Mix them well.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease cookie tray and, make lemon size balls out of the mixture or scoop it with spoon on greased tray.
- Keep at least 2 inch distance among them as it will spread.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until it starts browning from sides.
- Place the cookies on wire rack to cool completely.
- Yummy Choco chip cookeis are ready.Eat with evening tea/Coffee.
- Store in airtight jar.
You can leave a comment here: