Chilly Paneer Pizza
(Pepper and cottage cheese pizza)
Ingredients for pizza base:
2 cups All Purpose Flour or wheat flour (I prefer wheat flour, you can use both of them also in 50-50 ratio)
½ tsp Salt
½ tsp Sugar
2 tbsp Instant dry Yeast
2 tbsp oil
Ingredients for toppings:
3-4 tbsp Pizza sauce (1 tbsp of sauce mix in toppings, and rest to apply on pizza base)
1 medium size Green pepper(Capsicum)- Thinly sliced
1 medium size red pepper- Thinly sliced
1 medium Onion Thinly sliced
150 gm Cottage Cheese (Paneer) cut into small cubes
½ cup frozen corns (optional)
Salt to taste
Chilly flakes to taste
Oregano to taste
1 cup mozzarella cheese grated
Method(If making pizza base in advance):
If making pizza immediately:
- Mix flour,yeast, salt,sugar and oil in a bowl.
- Make a well in center and start adding warm water. Make a soft dough.
- Apply oil on dough and cover it with damp cloth and cover the bowl. Let it rest for an hour till the dough raises to double.
- Punch out the air and knead the dough again. Divide dough in 2 equal parts(for medium size pizza) Make balls of dough.
- Roll the dough into circle. It should be at least half inch thick. I choose to make large pizza with whole dough.
- Place the flatten dough on greased tray and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Prick it with fork.
- Bake in Pre-heated oven at 350f for 7 -10 minutes.(If you want to store the base)
- Pizza base is ready to use. You can store the pizza base in refrigerator for at least 3 days.
firstly prepare the topping
You can simply mix all the topping ingredients with 1 tbsp of pizza sauce and except mozzarella cheese.
In a pan saute onions and peppers.
Add a tbsp of pizza sauce, cottage cheese(paneer),corns, salt, chilly flakes and oregano. Mix them well.
Your topping is ready to go on pizza. (I used this method)
Once you are done with pricking of the pizza that is after step 7 (above), apply pizza sauce on base.
Spread the topping mixture evenly and add mozzarella cheese on top of it.
Sprinkle some more oregano and chilly flakes.
Bake it in preheated oven for around 18-20 minutes or till the pizza base is little golden brown in color.
Time may vary depending on thickness of pizza base.
Yummy home made pizza is ready.
You can leave a comment here: